Dr Sundaravalli Wiki, Biography, Family, Age, Career and Facts
Dr Sundaravalli has no Wikipedia page. The person you are referring to is likely Dr. Sundaravalli Narayanaswami, who is a Non-Official Director on the Boards of multiple Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) in India. She is a Management Consultant. Furthermore, she is a corporate trainer with over 25 years of expertise. She is also an author, orator, and social activist. Now through this article, we’ll explore Dr Sundaravalli wiki, family, age, biography, professional career, and some facts. Read till the end to learn more about Dr. Sundaravalli’s life facts.
Dr Sundaravalli Wiki and Family
Dr Sundaravalli was born on April 1, 1969, in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. She is 54 years old as of October 2023. Her full name is Dr. Sundaravalli Narayanaswami. Sundaravalli completed her Master of Business Administration degree from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore in 1992. After that, she worked as a Management Consultant for a number of international corporations, like McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group. Her parent’s detail is unavailable on the internet. Anyhow her parents are government school teachers. Furthermore, she has two siblings one brother and one sister. She shares no information about her marriage on social media handles.
Dr Sundaravalli’s Professional Career Life
In 2000, Dr. Sundaravalli Narayanaswami founded her own consulting firm, Sundaravalli Consulting. She has worked with a number of customers, such as Fortune 500 firms, government organizations, and non-profit firms. Sundaravalli is also a qualified trainer who has led training programs in India and throughout the world. Dr. Sundaravalli Narayanaswami is a vocal supporter of women’s rights and social justice. She is a member of multiple companies that work in these fields, like the National Commission for Women and the All India Women’s Conference. Sundaravalli is also a regular speaker on these themes at conferences and social events.
In addition to her professional work, Dr. Sundaravalli Narayanaswami is also a writer and orator. She has written multiple articles and blog posts on management, social issues, and leadership. She is also a regular speaker at corporate events and conferences. Dr. Sundaravalli Narayanaswami is a respected and expert professional with an extensive range of experience. Moreover, she is a powerful asset to the boards of the CPSEs she serves on. She is also a strong supporter of women’s empowerment and social justice.
- Full Name: Dr Sundaravalli Narayanaswami
- Real Name: Sundaravalli
- Nick Name: Sundari
- Date of Birth: April 1, 1969
- Birthplace: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Profession: Social Activist, Teacher, Writer, Orator and media person
- Age: 54 years old
- Hometown: Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Religion: Atheism
- Education: M.phill
- Parents: Unknown
- Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister
- Marital Status: Unknown
- Children: Unknown
- Current Residence: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Nationality: Indian
Social Media Profiles
- She holds a Ph.D. in Management from India.
- Dr. Sundaravalli is a university gold medalist.
- She is a member of the National Advisory Council on Corporate Governance, the National Financial Reporting Authority, and the Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- She also runs a YouTube channel with 251K subscribers as of October 2023.
- Furthermore, she gained 33K followers on her Facebook account as of October 2023.
- She has also written multiple books and articles on corporate governance and risk management.