iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses: Record Adventures in Super 4K
The iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses are a pair of sunglasses that are used to record videos and take photos. These camera glasses have an 8MP Sony CMOS sensor that can record video at up to 4K resolution (3840x2160p) at 30fps, 1080p resolution (1920x1080p) at 60fps, or 720p resolution (1280x720p) at 120fps. Moreover, these cameras also have a 70° wide angle lens that can capture more of your surroundings in each shot. Now through this blog post, we’ll explore these camera glasses’ features, some pros & cons, and why we use these camera glasses.
Key Feature of iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses
The glasses are available with a wide range of features that make these camera glasses perfect for action sports and other activities that need you to keep your hands free. These features are written below:
- These camera glasses have a single-button operation that allows you to start & stop recording, take photos, and zoom in & out.
- These camera glasses have a vibration alert that lets you know when you have started & stopped recording or taken a photo.
- These camera glasses have a built-in microphone that records audio along with your videos and photos.
- These camera glasses have 64GB of built-in memory that can store hours of video and photos.
- The USB charging port on these camera glasses allows you to charge the glasses quickly and simply.
This Camera Glasses are also water resistant to IP44 standards, so you can use these cameras in light rain and snow falling. They are available with a pair of a pair of clear lenses, and polarized sunglasses lenses, that allow you to use them in any lighting situation.
How to Use iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses?
Here are the steps on how to use the iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses:
Turn on the Glasses:
There is a power button located on the right temple of the glasses. For the glasses to turn on just press and hold the button for a few seconds.
Select the Recording Mode:
4K, 1080p, 720p, and slow motion, are 4 recording modes available on these camera glasses that you can choose to record video. To select a mode, press the power button once. The mode will be displayed on the glasses’ LCD screen.
To start recording, press the power button again. The glasses will vibrate to confirm that the recording has started.
Take a Photo:
While recording, press the power button once to take a photo. The glasses will vibrate to confirm that a photo has been taken.
Just press and hold the power button for a few seconds to stop recording. After that, the glasses will vibrate to confirm that the recording has stopped.
View Your Videos and Photos:
To view your videos and photos, connect the glasses to your computer using the USB cable. Your videos and photos will be saved in the glasses’ internal memory.
Here are Some Additional Tips for Using the iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses:
- The glasses have a built-in microphone that records audio along with your videos and photos. If you want to record audio without ambient noise, you can use the included windproof microphone.
- The glasses have a 70° wide angle lens that can capture more of your surroundings in each shot. However, this can also introduce distortion at the edges of the frame. If you want to reduce distortion, you can zoom in or use the narrower field of view setting.
- The glasses are water resistant to IP44 standards, which allows you to use them in little rain or snow. However, they are not waterproof, so you should not submerge them in water.
- The glasses have a battery life of about 1 hour when recording at 4K resolution. To extend the battery life, you can record at a lower resolution or use the slow-motion mode.
Pros And Cons of iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses
The iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses are a great option for anyone who wants to record their adventures without having to afford an expensive action camera. These camera glasses are lightweight, relaxing to wear, and very simple to use. They are also very affordable, with a price tag of around $100.
These are some of the pros and cons that are written below:
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- These camera glasses are easy to use.
- To capture high-quality video and photos it uses an 8MP Sony CMOS sensor.
- For capturing more of your events, it uses a 70° wide-angle lens.
- For recording audio, it has a built-in microphone.
- It has 64GB of built-in memory.
- It has water resistant to IP44 standards.
- These camera glasses are available at affordable prices.
- These camera glasses have video quality that can be choppy at high frame rates.
- It has no image stabilization.
- It has no night mode.
- It has no voice commands.
In short, the iVUE Vista Action Camera Glasses are a good option for anyone who wants to record their events without having to carry a heavy action camera. It is a very essential tool for everyone who wants to record their e-bike journey. Moreover, those who can’t afford expensive camera glasses. Also, they are lightweight, simple to use, and also relaxing to wear. Furthermore, they are available at reasonable prices. I hope you will like this post. Let me know if you have any questions.