Lauren Hashian: The Singer, Producer, & Wife of Dwayne Johnson
Lauren Hashian is a famous singer and music producer in America. She is also the wife of actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and shares two children with him. In this blog post, we’ll explore in detail Lauren Hashian’s earlier life, age, family background, professional career, children, married life facts, and biography.
Lauren Hashian Early Life And Family
Hashian was born on September 8 Saturday, 1984, in Lynnfield, Massachusetts. She is 39 years old as of 2023. She is the daughter of Sib Hashian, a Musician and the former drummer for the rock band Boston. Her mother’s name is Suzanne Hashian, Dallas Playboy Bunny. Hashian has two siblings, a brother named Adam and a sister named Aja, a songwriter.
Lauren got her early education from Lynnfield High School, Massachusetts. After that, she earned her bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and Communications from Emerson College, Boston, United States. Hashian is a talented singer and music producer who has succeeded in both fields. She is also a loving wife and mother dedicated to her family.
Lauren Hashian Career Life
Hashian began her music career as a backing vocalist for her father’s band. She later signed a record deal with Universal Records and released her debut single, “Unstoppable,” in 2006. Hashian has since released two more singles, “Step into a Love Like This” and “Never Let You Go.” In addition to her music career, Hashian is also a music producer. She has produced songs for artists such as Jordin Sparks, Christina Milian, and Nick Jonas. Lauren Hashian is a talented and accomplished woman living a happy and fulfilling life. She is an inspiration to many people and is sure to continue to achieve great things in the years to come. She is also a devoted mother to her two daughters and enjoys spending time with her family.
Lauren Hashian Marriage
Hashian met Dwayne Johnson, a great actor, and professional wrestler, in 2006 while he was filming the movie The Game Plan. Hashian was working as a backup singer for her father, Sib Hashian, who was the drummer for the rock band Boston. The two met at a party in Boston that was thrown to celebrate the start of filming.
Johnson has said that he was immediately smitten with Hashian. He told People Magazine in 2012, “I was so fortunate to have fallen in love once. To fall in love again? That’s a hard thing to do twice in the position I’m in. But Lauren came into my life, and it was like a lightning bolt. I was just totally blown away.“
They began dating in 2007 shortly after and have been together ever since. The couple married on August 18 (Sunday) in 2019. The couple has two daughters, Jasmine, born in 2015, and Tiana, born in 2018.
Johnson has said that Hashian is the love of his life and that he is grateful to have her in his life. He told Entertainment Tonight in 2015, “She’s my best friend, my confidante, my partner in crime, my lover. She’s everything to me.”
Hashian and Johnson are one of the most famous couples in Hollywood. They are both successful in their own right, but they are also very supportive of each other. They are often seen together at red-carpet events and on social media. Johnson and Hashian are very much in love. They are a beautiful couple who seem to be very happy together.
Hashian is private and does not often speak about her personal life. However, she has said that she is grateful for her relationship with Johnson and that he is her best friend.
- Real Name: Lauren Hashian
- Nick Name: Lauren
- Date of Birth: September 8, 1984(Saturday)
- Birthplace: Lynnfield, Massachusetts, America
- Age: 39 years old
- Profession: Singer and Music Producer
- Hometown: Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States
- Religion: Christian
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and Communications
- Current Residence: United States of America
- Father Name: Sib Hashian
- Mother Name: Suzanne Hashian
- Siblings: 1 Brother, Adam Hashian, and 1 Sister, Aja Hashian
- Martial Status: Married
- Husband: Dwayne Johnson
- Children: Two
- Daughter’s Name: Jasmine Johnson And Tiana Gia Johnson
- Net Worth: $10 million (Approx)
- Nationality: American
- Height: 5 feet 9 Inches
- Weight: 60kg (Approx)
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eyes Color: Grey
- Body Measurement: 36- 28-36
Here are some other interesting facts about Lauren Hashian:
- She is a black belt in karate.
- She is a vegetarian.
- She loves to travel.
- She is a fan of the Boston Red Sox.
- She is a philanthropist and supports several charities.
Lauren Hashian’s Life Timeline
Here is a timeline of Lauren Hashian’s life:
- 1984: Born on September 8 in Lynnfield, Massachusetts.
- 2006: Meets Dwayne Johnson while he is filming The Game Plan.
- 2007: Begins dating Johnson.
- 2015: Gives birth to daughter Jasmine.
- 2018: Gives birth to daughter Tiana.
- 2019: Marries Johnson in Hawaii.
Here are some of Lauren Hashian’s notable achievements:
- Released three singles, “Unstoppable,” “Step into a Love Like This,” and “Never Let You Go.”
- Produced songs for artists such as Jordin Sparks, Christina Milian, and Nick Jonas.
- Married to Dwayne Johnson, one of the most successful actors in Hollywood.
Lauren Hashian’s Interests
Here are some of Lauren Hashian’s interests: