Who is Dev Suriya Son? Everything You Need to Know
Dev Suriya is the son of South Indian actor Suriya and actress Jyothika. He was born on June 7, 2010, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Dev Saravanan is his original name. He is 13 years old as of 2023. Dev has one older sister, Diya Suriya, born in August 2007. Dev’s parents are both well-known actors in the Tamil film industry. He is very close to his father, Suriya and mother, Jyothika. Suriya is one of the most popular actors in Tamil cinema. Jyothika is a successful actress who has starred in many critically acclaimed films.
Dev Suriya Son Career
Dev has been in the spotlight since his birth. He has been featured in several magazine articles and television interviews. In 2017, he made his acting debut in the short film “Kaadhalum Kadhalum.” Additionally, in recent years, there have been reports that Dev is interested in following in his parent’s footsteps and becoming an actor.
Dev Suriya’s Future Plans
In 2022, a photo of Dev with director Pradeep Ranganathan went viral on social media, sparking speculation that he may be making his feature film debut soon. However, there has been no official confirmation from Dev or his parents about his plans. For now, Dev is enjoying his childhood and spending time with his family. It is still too early to say what the future holds for Dev Suriya. However, one thing is sure: he is a talented and bright young boy with the potential to achieve great things.
- Name: Dev Suriya
- Real Name: Dev Saravanan
- Nick Name: Dev
- Date of Birth: June 7, 2010
- Age: 13 years old
- Birthplace: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Profession: Student
- Famous as: Suriya Son
- Hometown: Chennai, Tamil Nadu in India
- Education: Unknown
- Religion: Hindu
- Father Name: Suriya
- Mother Name: Jyothika
- Sibling: Diya Suriya(Sister)
- Current Residence: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Hobbies: Playing, Cycling, Watching Movies, and Dancing
- Nationality: Indian
Here are some other things to know about Dev Suriya:
- He is a big fan of cricket and football.
- He enjoys playing video games and watching movies.
- He is a good student and is interested in science and math.
- He is a kind, compassionate boy who loves spending time with his family and friends.